Major Techniques (Link to Publication)
- Fast assessment of internal defects, fire damaged concrete, and the interfacial bonding of concrete-filled steel tube columns after fire using dispersive character of surface waves.
- Use Normalized Impact-echo spectrum to evaluate the integrity of the reinforced concrete structure repaired by epoxy injection, bond of reinforced concrete subjected to early-age vibration and interfacial bond condition between concrete plate-like structure and substrate
- Inspection of deteriorated coastal embankments using radar, thermography, and impact-Echo
- Thermal analysis of layered structures based on thermal quadruples
- Infrared thermography testing of fiber reinforced plastics
- Digital image correlation techniques for assessment of civil infrastructures
- Vibration analysis of wind turbine systems